We are currently looking for a welder-assembler who more specifically controls Tig welding for stainless and aluminum products.
Located in Saint-Hubert, on the South Shore of Montreal, Tekdata Metal Solutions is a company that designs and manufactures products from sheet metal.
- Read and interpret the plans.
- Assemble the components for manufacturing the products.
- Weld according to the SMAW, FCAW, GTAW processes.
- Keep the workspace clean and safe.
- DEP in welding-assembly or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Know the measuring instruments such as the Vernier (metric and imperial measurement).
- Demonstrate precision and thoroughness.
- Take a welding and plan reading test internally.
- Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.
- Work schedule: 40 hours, ends at 1 pm on Friday.
- Possibility of overtime
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: $ 22.00 to $ 30.00 / hour